Thursday, October 3, 2013

http://instagram.com/p/eER-9IoZwu/#

via christinebbabao:
Heto na naman po ako kumakatok sa inyong puso: Pls help Vanessa. She has this msg for you : Ako po si Vanessa Mojado 28 years old may sakit na Aplastic Anemia for 5 years na po. lubos na nagpapakumbaba na humihingi po sa inyo ng tulong financial para po sa mga gamot ko at pagpapaospital ko.. May kamahalan po ang gamot ko at gastos sa ospital at talaga pong hindi na kaya ng pamilya ko lalo't higit na nanay ko lang po ang nagtatrabaho na puros utang na rin po. Ako po ay lubos na umaasa sa tulong ninyo.. Maraming salamat po ... Mahalaga po sa akin ang kahit magkano lamang po na maipaabot ninyo salamat po maaari nyo po akong macontact sa number na ito +639152794456 or +639463799025 po .. Or msg me and il gve her your donation. Godbless ur generous heart. ❤❤❤
Translation:
"I'm here knocking to your heart to pls help Vanessa. She has this message for you. I am Vanessa Mojado 28 years old and an Aplastic Anemia patient for about 5 years now. I am humbly asking for financial help for my medicines and hospitalization. My medicines are so expensive as well as hospital bills and my family can't afford it esp that my mom is the only one employed and she has so many loans. I am hoping for your help. Thank you very much. It is important to me even small amout that you will send. You can contact me through these numbers +639152794456 or +639463799025..." or message me and i'll give her your donation. Godbless your generous heart."

ALSO...
you can message me through my facebook and twitter account... it's vhee43 for facebook or just search vanessa c mojado and my twitter is @vhee43.. Thx so much... :)...Godbless everyone...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...