Saturday, January 10, 2015
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now, I'm having problems with my mouth, so painful. I even cried because of the pain. I'm taking medicine for the pain now. The medicine is for 5 days it's an antibiotic and afterwards if the swelling if not yet over I can continue taking the medicine for another set of 5 days. The swelling is because of taking too much medicine for a long time I guess. Having this disease is so hard. Been shouting to people surrounding me because of the pain. They even don't know what to do to me, for me. I even don't want to eat as it's too painful and so hard to swallow food. Its really so hard. As of now I kinda feeling fine but still under antibiotic for the swelling I do hope this pain will end soon. I'm so heartbroken due to these pains I'm feeling. I just hope I'll be well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment