Sunday, January 4, 2015
Long break / vacation is over and tomorrow everybody is back to reality, back to normal and so do I. Will definitely stay at home, hehe nothing changed. That's my life. I think I gained weight again from those foods I took during Christmas till New Year. Been eating a lot hehe.. Actually I really don't know why is it so nice to eat, it gives somewhat happiness haha. I love eating apparently I shouldn't cause I have a diabetes. Being sick is so hard. There are times I feel so frustrated but then I know that's part of it. All of a sudden you just feel down about yourself. Tomorrow is the start of work again for many and as for me, nothing changed, I'll just stay home, surf the net, watch tv, sleep. That's my life hehe since I had this condition. Anyways I have no complains about it. I already accepted that fact. I just wish I have electric wheelchair so that I can go out even alone. But then, it is so expensive so I guess it'll just part of my dream of having. Hay that's life I guess. We're just poor and can't afford even my medicine. My mom's salary is for our food and other expenses only. Anyways, I guess I'll just keep on dreaming maybe one day I'll have an electric wheelchair that someone will donate it to us hehe. Well I just hope so. Another thing is that honestly I wanna go and visit St Pio Shrine in Sto Tomas Batangas apparently we don't have a car to use. I can't commute as I hardly walk and using wheelchair hmmm. One day we'll go there. Can't afford to rent a van quite expensive for us. Hmm I know one day me and my family we'll go there. I just hope as soon as possible. Also I wanna go back again to Our Lady of Manaoag :) .. Really a great place. Hmm how I wish. ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment