Seeing these people in Tacloban makes me think that I'm still lucky even if I'm sick. These people had nothing after that tragic even in Yolanda and now they're still surviving and fighting. Then I guess I should fight as well this battle of mine. We have our own battles in our lives, mine is having this disease. Pope is right we have Mother Mary brother Jesus we have them helping and guiding us so I shouldn't lose hope in this fight of mine. I should stay positive keep on fighting even if I feel much pain nowadays. I should stay strong for me and my family. I should keep on fighting. I will try my best to keep on fighting this disease cause I know God is here for me. He is helping me in any way possible, so I should do my part in any way possible. I shouldn't lose hope even if I have so many pains now I should stay calm I should stay standing. I can win this battle like those who had AA as well. I will fight I will fight...
What I learned in following Pope's visit is that I should never lose hope that I should increase my faith to the Lord. That no one can help me but God and the power of prayers. I learned that I should stay positive. That whatever happens God is always here. Teary eyed while watching His mass at Tacloban. Seeing these people touched my heart. I should be as strong as them. I salute them for being so strong. I should be strong I can win this fight...
I used to complain about my pains seeing these people make me think I'm so stupid. They're much in pain but never complained but me,, just for some pain i asked why do i have to feel this and keep on complaining. I think starting now, I shouldn't complain much and just embrace the fact that this is my condition now. This is my gift not a curse. God has given this to me for a purpose. I just wish I know that purpose is. Anyways I should still be thankful because I'm still alive...
Seeing Pope's smile makes my day. Really makes my day. I feel like seeing God in him and that gave me hope in surviving and fighting my disease. I am so thankful that He visits the Philippines. Even if I just see him on tv still gives me hope in surviving and fighting.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment