Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Every morning me and my cousin wake up having these on the table. :) .. We were so lucky to have him as our lolo. I love him so so much and I really missed him. Though I don't want to see him haha as I'm afraid but it's ok if he'll show up in my dreams or just let me smell his perfume like what he used to do when he died. I missed those times I slept with him. I used to stay with him everytime my parents need to go some place. I so missed my lolo. It's been years since he was gone but I can still remember how he was when we were together. He maybe not the perfect lolo but for me he was the best :) . I so love him and every breath I have right now in this extension of my life are all dedicated to him. I know that he's here guiding me helping me to recover in this sickness and I know that he never fails asking the Lord to extend my life for my family. He knows how much my parents love me even if I'm such a hard headed person... 

Since its your birthday Lolo, Let me greet you the happiest birthday ever. May you always stay happy and contented and may you always guide me in this journey of mine. I know that you are happy now that you are with the Lord and with Lola just pls guide us me my family and your whole family remaining here in this world. We all need you lolo, your guidance. We all love you and I know one day we'll meet again but not too soon :) haha As I'm not ready yet. Thanks for everything lolo happy happy birthday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...