Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Being at home is so boring. Nothing much to do. Though the doctor told me to do something around even just wiping the table or something, still i feel so bored. I wanna go out but so hassle for me and my dad. I'm too heavy and I know he's having hard time pushing and pulling me on my wheelchair. I just wish I have time to go out. Another problem would be we don't have money to spend for just going out even for malls. Trips or transportation expenses would be expensive since I can't ride a jeep. I just wish to ride a jeepney but I really can't. I really wanna go to SM and just wander around. To see other people just walking around you. Just eat in fast foods. Just take pictures, groupie, selfie. Hayst I really wanna go out apparently I really can't. Have to stay at home. 

Well actually will be out soon since I have to go to dentist for my extraction of my impacted wisdom tooth. I will go out just to visit the dentist and then that's it. Will have to rest afterwards since I should be careful so that it won't bleed much. They're worried that I might get much bleeding but I'm positive that it wouldn't bleed much. I just hope this surgery will go well. That I wouldn't feel pain. That the dentist will take care of me well. That the dentist that my dad will talk to today will be my dentist forever and that they will accept me even if i'm a special case. That I will never feel pain. I just wish things will work well. After going to the dentist I have to rest for couple of days another boring days... LIfe.. This is my life now. Hayst boring life... Just staying at home... I just wish one day we'll have money for us to go out and just enjoy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...