Sunday, February 1, 2015

MY 7TH YEAR AS AA FIGHTER

Today is my Lola's birthday and Today I'm on my 7th year of being a fighter of Aplastic Anemia. It has been a long boring journey for me. As of the present, I kinda feeling all those side effects my medicines are giving my body. I just wish this ends soon but unfortunately I know it wouldn't. I'm glad I'm alive and that's what important. As of now, I'm kinda hoping to go have money to just go out and see other people.. Been at home for years just surfing the net, facebooking, looking at the four sides of our house and just staring at our cat. I can't play with her. This journey of mine is a bit boring. Boring in a sense that I can't walk freely. I can walk a bit but can't for long distances. I easily get tired. I'm using wheelchair and I don't know for how long. I can't even ride a jeepney that I really missed. I can't lift myself in those kinda high stairs for me. Sometimes I even have hard times lifting myself in tricycles hehe.. That's how weak my knees are right now. I even use my cane in walking but now I'm trying to walk without it. 

I think, since this is my 7th year, I think, I'm kinda fine. Of course transfusions are still present and part of the treatment, medicines and pains.. For these past years especially this past year, my 6th year, I felt pains especially inside my mouth. swollen gums, impacted tooth, mouth sores everything and I just had my wisdom tooth (impacted) extracted. Having this disease is kinda hard. Now I have diabetes and hypertension as well because of the medicines I'm taking. I'm taking insulin now and maintenance for hypertension. Hayst there's a lot of things associated with this disease. 


I really wanted to visit Kamay Ni Jesus again not just for the healing mass but just to see the place.. I felt good when I was there. I even wanted to visit the shrine of St Pio and even Manaoag. I really want to go out and just see people it makes me feel good... 


Maybe if I can go out I will share more stories here in my blog. This is just my public journal. Its nice feeling to write something and share to people even if you're having hard time writing in english hehe.. I'm trying hard to write in english here as I wanna practice and also needed in this blog. 


I so missed going out, eat with my parents out and just do nothing. hehe.. I missed going out with friends also. Going out with them, laughing with them even if I don't have money just being with them is the best. I love my family, friends and relatives....


7 years is not an achievement. Imagine, I extended my life for another 7 years. Even if there are lots of trials during these years still I survived it and still fighting with the help of my family. I'm glad that I'm still alive. God is really good :) .. I know He has something for me and my family that I just wish we knew. I just missed being active again. Right now, my knees maybe weak but I will fight, i will still fight.. I can do this and with the help of my family I know I can... 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME and to my LOLA as today is my 7th year as AA Fighter :) .. AJA... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...