Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Feb 18 2015

Pains through treatments are not the only problem i'm facing or we are facing in this situation. Financially, we are really having troubles. Money for our food, for our daily needs, for all of our household needs, household expenses, everything. Food medications other expenses there are so many things needed to think about. I feel so frustrated but needed not to show because it will just make me feel depress. I know how difficult it is for my mom to think of where to get money for all of these expenses. We have nothing to save, everything is going out. Now we have nothing, even for food. I wish There is a foundation that will help me with my sickness so that my mom's salary will be only for our food and other household expenses. I even wanna go out but can't. I even wanna eat out but can't. I even wanna see other places but can't. I have to consider our finances. I have to consider my mom's budget. I have to consider everything. I should be more considerate more sensitive in our situation. I know my mom is having headaches having problem with our current situation and I don't know what to do to help. She's tired from work and yet still thinking of where to get money for me. As of now, I don't have cyclosporine to take, I don't have insulin to inject and there are other medicines that are needed to buy. I just wish someone or some foundation or institution will help me with my sickness. I don't have insurance to help me. I envy those who have insurance helping them with their sickness because as of me, I have nothing. My mom has nothing backing her up or helping her with our situation. She has so many debts and having hard time to pay them. Maybe I can smile, maybe my mom can smile and even my dad, maybe it didn't show to our faces that we have nothing but the truth we really have nothing. Life... I guess this is our life now. We are indeed in big trouble now :( ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...