DEATH
I just wonder if I die will there be people going to cry, will there be people going to my wake, will there be people going to be sad because i'm gone. Well I just thought of it last night. It's not that I'm losing hope nope of course not, i'm still fighting, it just came to my mind since I wouldn't know if there be people loving me and will be sad if I left. I'm just curious. I don't know why. I'm always curious about everything and one of which is how many people will be sad if you left. I just wish I touched lots of people's lives for them to be sad when I left. It's not that I want them to be sad or what its just I wanna know that I touched people's lives, that somewhat I managed them to love me as me. I love to know but will never have an answer to this curiousity. Of course, as of now i don't want to know the answer. I don't want to die yet. I wanna live that's why i'm fighting. Even if we have nothing, still I wanna fight. Even if I don't have medicines now because we don't have money to buy for it, I still wanna fight. I will win this battle I just wish as soon as possible...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment