Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Aplastic Anemia a Disease for rich people

My mom calls my condition as rich people's disease. Why? Because you have to have lots of money for the treatment. Apparently we're not rich. We are financially lack and right now as to the present I'm thinking of where to get money for my medicines. I don't have supplies already and my mom is thinking of where to get money for my medicines. I know how difficult it is to think hardly and work. She's the only one working as my dad is taking care of me. I feel so useless that I want to do something but I can't cause I'm too weak to do that. That I want to work and earn even a bit for my family. I feel so frustrated that there's nothing i can do to help. In my earlier years of having this condition, every time I feel frustrated I think of negative things but now, I guess I still have to be positive and just given everything to God. I prayed for His guidance and help. I do hope we'll have money for my medicines. Even our food is our problem now. My mom can't even go to the market to buy some food for us. To be honest we have nothing in our fridge. :( I don't know why we have to experience this but I don't want to ask I shouldn't ask I shouldn't complain because everything happens for a reason as they say. I just wish that people will never stop supporting me helping me in their own little way. That we'll have money for my medications... I know people will think, why NEsa always asks for help, why won't she do something to earn for her medication well if only i'm strong enough to work I will. At the moment i'm not that strong, my knees are weak and i can't work. I can't afford to be stressed as it affects my condition. Even depression affects it So even if we have financial problem I still have to be positive all the way.  It is so hard to see your family suffers because of your condition. If only there's something I can do to help I will definitely do that. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...