Friday, February 6, 2015

I was so happy yesterday as I went out. For me, it makes me happy just to see other faces. People just walking around, eating, laughing and more. It also made my day seeing those employees doing zumba. I never expected to see them sweating and dancing. Well it's for their health. I'm glad to see them wearing their zumba outfits. I love to watch them. Actually I kinda felt jealous cause at present I can't dance. I so miss dancing I even asked my daddy if I will be able to go back dancing. I doubt as my knees are so weak. I do hope that when I got back my strength I wish I will be able to dance again even zumba. I will of course exercise for me to lose weight. As of now I'm so fat because of my medications.. Also I do hope that my blood sugar level will back to normal.

I was so happy I just hope that one day I'll go out again to see other faces. Just staying at the mall makes me a bit happy already. Then just eat afterwards. Simple things like that makes me feel happy. No really need for shopping. Just staying there is fine with me. 

Dad and I had bonding yesterday and that was really a great day for me. I'm contented with things like that. I don't have to shop just to be happy. I know we don't have money to shop. What's important is that I went out and just see other faces. As of now, i'm contented with it. I know our situation and I know we have nothing to shop. I'm glad to have bonded with my dad yesterday. Just the two of us :) ... Maybe next time mama will be with us and Jaboy as well. Hoping for that soon.. :) 

And since I went out yesterday, then today I just have to stay home :) .. Just rest, surf the net, watch tv, my usual things. Mama will not allow me to go out again, I might get viruses and it won't help my condition. Also I really have to rest. I shouldn't get out often since my condition is not that stable. But as of now, from the time my impacted tooth was extracted, I felt a bit fine. Well wait and see if there will still be swelling of my mouth after the operation. I just wish I won't feel any pain. 

I just hope and pray that I get well as soon  as possible for the doctors to get rid of most of my medicines especially those who's side effects are so terrible. And I hope that I'll always feel this good. 

Thank u Lord for making my day yesterday. For making me feel good today and hoping that will still feel ok in the future. :) .. Thank u Lord for everything that u have done for me and my family. That even if we are lack financially, we are still here, loving each other, stick to each other. But of course I'm hoping and wishing and praying that u will help us financially for our needs like food especially my medicines for me to get well. Thank u Lord... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...