I guess being a parent is really hard. I'm not a parent yet but seeing my parents make me think that this is a difficult kind of job. A job that has no salary, a job that will need all your efforts. Most of us misunderstood our parents. Their advice makes us think that they're just being too controlling. But I guess they're just being like that because they love us, that they want us to be in good hands. That they want to give us everything but there are times they couldn't just give everything. We should understand them, try to understand them and put yourselves to their shoes. It's really hard to be a parent because there are times you wanted to give all of you but still unappreciated. Though I'm not a parent yet, I'm aware now of how difficult it is to be one. Like seeing my mom right now, thinking of where to get money for my medications, working and still doing some stuff at home, makes me think how difficult our situation it is for her. Seeing my dad doing so many things for me also, gives me an idea of how difficult it is to be a parent. There are teens right now that won't follow their parents because to them they are controlling or they're just misunderstood but parents won't think bad for you so I guess we should listen to them because everything they say is true. The important thing we should learn to have a harmonious family life is to have a good communication. I've noticed that if you have a good communication, things will be different. That misunderstanding will be lessen and that there will be peace at your home.
Being a parent of a sick person makes more difficult. Like in my situation I can see how hard it is for my parents emotionally, physically, financially. There are times, I'm too much I mean I showed them my ugly side, but then they're just there swallowing everything, swallowing the pain I caused. I'm not a perfect girl, that's why there were times, I was so stubborn and I know that they're mad at me but can't show it to my face as they know I shouldn't be disgruntled. In my present situation, mood swing occurs. There were times I talked to them in high notes there were times I'm fine. I don't know I guess I easily get irritated and that's because of the effects of my medicines. I can see to them that they're just trying to understand me, making it more difficult for them to be a parent.
Now I kinda understand how it is to be a parent though I haven't really experienced it, still somehow, I can see how difficult it is. That's why we should love our parents more. Show to them how much we love them, even in our own little way.. Love them unconditionally. Give them everything you could. Show them that you are here to help them ease the difficulties they're having, that you understand them and RESPECT them...
No comments:
Post a Comment