Life right now for us is so difficult. Having financial problem is really hard. My mom is really having hard time thinking of where to get some money for our food and other expenses especially my medicines. Having Aplastic Anemia is so hard in lot of aspects especially financially. It saddens me that we have to suffer like this. My parents don't deserve to experience this. I know I shouldn't but been thinking that why do we have to experience this kind of predicament. I know I shouldn't ask why, but there are times I'm asking why do we have this predicament. Its really difficult for us. Hard to think of things to do to support this family. Moods are affected already. I know there are people who don't believe that we are suffering financially, but yes we are. Its hard to think of ways to find money, its hard to think of where to get money for food and other expenses. Expenses are there monthly, and so as my medicines. Been asking help luckily somewhat there is but there are times no help at all. I know I shouldn't just wait for some help but what should I do. If only I still have my strength I will do something about this. But everytime I work, I'm so stress and it affects my hemoglobin. I just hope there are something I can do to help my family with this. I really want to help them. God will provide, they say. Its true and I believe in that. I'm not losing hope, I know He's here to help. God pls help us...
In another topic, even though I'm disapproved again to google ads, I will still continue writing my notes here in my blog. It lessen the stress I have by sharing my thoughts... THis is my personal notes and more often than not it includes about my feelings and emotions so I guess it doesn't qualify in their category. They want something the readers will learn and I guess my notes don't qualify to it... That's fine I guess, there's nothing I can do ...
Friday, February 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment