Thursday, November 22, 2012

Last Nov 30 2011


Sometimes I'm really afraid that I don't know what will happen.  Last Nov. 30 2011, i almost fainted inside the bathroom. I really didnt know what to do, luckily I heard Jaboy so i called him and said to call mama. When my mom called, I felt I'm going to faint again. My daddy accompanied me to my bed and I laid. I rested for a while and then decided to go to the hospital.. That day my hemoglobin was only 6.6 that's why I felt a so dizzy but never expected to be like this.  of course upon arrival at the hospital everything was prepared for my transfusion  Right now I'm quite fine I was discharged yesterday afternoon and resting now at home. 

I was glad because of my friends, they supposed to surprise me but they were the one being surprised because I wasn't home and was rushed to the hospital 
to be honest I was frighten because I fainted.I don't know what to do. Hay and because of that nothing left for us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...