its so frustrating that you know you are the reason why thîngs now become complicated but still theres nothing you can do. that no matter how you think of it you re the reason why they struggle. its so hard to see them stressed out because they have nothing. that even for food is a big problem to them. how i wish i can help them i really want to help them but how. i really dont know right now what to do. im a liability now for my family. its so hard for me i do hope theres something i can do to help them i really have to think of something or else we will not eat anymore.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
march 12 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment