Saturday, December 20, 2014

6 years had passed and I'm still on medications. Medications that are so expensive and my parents can't afford it. As of the moment we really don't know what to do, where to find money for my medications. This is a long term medication, long term treatment. I'm feeling sad, frustrated that I am such a failure for my family. At this age, I should be helping my family, working and maybe have a good job already but I guess that's not my fate. I am here, at home, doing nothing, resting, taking medicines and giving problems to my family as they're thinking of where to get money for my medications. My mom is the only one working and loaned a lot already that she has to pay. I know how tired she is already and wanted to stop working but she can't because of me. Medications are not the only problem even for my transfusions. Transfusion is part of my treatment also. It saddens me to see how tired my parents are because of my condition. That's why I am appealing to all of you to pls do help me. I know i've been asking this for years already but there's nothing I can do. If only we have money for business, we'll try to do some business to support my condition but we have no money for it. Pls do help me. Any amount will do.. If there is a foundation that you know helping my case pls do inform me. I would like to apply for any foundation so that there is an assurance of my medication monthly. Pls do help me guys.. Again I am Vanessa Mojado 30 years of age an Aplastic Anemia patientany help any amount you would like to donate pls contact me to 639152794456 or 639999157143


Landbank account: Vanessa C Mojadoaccount number: 1316 1244 50 SAN PABLO CITY LAGUNA BRANCH


Smart Money: 5299 6752 4716 6117 Gcash: 639152794456


pls help me .. also i am in need of electric wheelchair. why electric? its because i had an accident with my wheelchair. i can't afford to have accidents as i am osteoporotic and should be very careful with my bones now.. https://m.facebook.com/notes/vanessa-mojado/pls-help-me-aplastic-anemia-patient/993041457378428/?ref=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...