Friday, December 26, 2014

As I watched TV patrol last night, I thought of I shouldn't think of complaining about our financial problem. As these people that they helped and given Christmas gifts are people that has nothing compared to us. At least me and my family have our own house while they're just staying in "karitons". They are also quite a big family as most of them has 4 to 5 members of the family. They were given a Christmas party and Christmas gifts that made them smile this Christmas. Happy to see what TV patrol did for them. It touched my heart and thought that I'm still lucky even if I'm sick having this fatal disease, I'm still lucky to have my family, have our own house and still eating 3 times a day. Heard that most of them just earned 50 pesos above, I can't imagine what to buy in this amount having 4 to 5 members of the family whoa... Imagine that. Most of them work as "mangangalakal" or those who are just selling trash. Seeing them makes me feel that I'm really still lucky. I can't imagine myself having this sickness living in kariton and having 50 pesos above earnings. I guess my life will not extend for 6 years and will die immediately after being found out that I'm sick. I just wish good health for them I can't imagine if one of them especially the kids get sick, where they are going to find money for the expenses, they really have nothing.

It just saddens me, but I guess this is life. This is our life. Embrace it and try to chance what should be changed. Try to make your life good and great and just enjoy life to the fullest. As if you get sick you couldn't do anything in life. Like me, I'm just here at home for the past years I'm just here at home. So just enjoy life as long as you can....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...