Monday, December 22, 2014

It is so frustrating having this pain. My mouth swollen. It is really painful. Maybe these are caused by my medications. But nothing I can do since I really need this medicines. To be honest I so wanna try taking Organique acai berry apparently its quite expensive. Almost same price of my Cyclosporine. Life. Aside to this painful mouth sores, injections from insulin is a bit painful as well. I'm quite tired of all these pains but I'm tying to fight because I wanna live. I know how wonderful life is. I still wanna experience life with my family. 

Also it's frustrating that I wanna work for my family for them to just rest and relax and have a wonderful life but then things turned out differently, my mom is the only one working for us and I know she's tired. 

Aside to mouth sores, my muscles, my legs sometimes are painful also.. Even my eyes. A lot of pains I'm experiencing but still fighting. Hoping praying that one day i'll be well. I'll be able to go out again.

As of the moment I'm so bored at home. I'm just here at home, in front of my computer writing to my blog, facebooking, twitting, instagraming just surfing the net. If only there is something I can do to earn money through web I'll do it. I am a fast typer and I might use it in typing jobs. 

Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed since I'm feeling these pains. Sometimes all I wanna do is just sleep so that I won't feel any pain.. Having Aplastic Anemia is so hard. Lots of medicines, Lots of pains. I call this sickness a disease of rich people since you'll be needing, spending lots of money. Well we're not rich sad to say.

I do hope that pain will be lessen. I don't know but these couple of days I feel so weak. Weak in a sense that I just wanna lay on my bed just sleep. I don't know but that's how I feel.

I do hope that I'll be well and the doctor will get rid of my medicines.. I'm so tired of these medicines.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...