Monday, December 29, 2014

This condition of mine is associated with so many side effects. As of now I have Diabetes, and even develop hypertension. Well it's because I gained weight. My bones and muscles are also affected. I am 30 years old but my bones are for an 80 year old and up person. Well honestly I already embraced all of these effects. What's important for me is that I'm alive, smiling laughing with my family. I'm having blurry vision already, My gums are swollen my teeth are having problems. So many problems associated with my treatments but I guess that's part of it..

Still I'm lucky enough because even if we're not rich, we're financially lacked, we can still eat 3 times a day, living in one roof, living in our small home, happy and loving each other. We're lucky than those featured in TV patrol, those families living in karitons. That's why I'm still thankful to have my family..

I know they're tired of seeing me like this and having this predicament but still we're fighting. I just wish this coming new year that all these sick people be well and that I'll be well. That no one will get sick in my family. That whatever happens will stick together as family.

I guess when i get well, and still can't work I guess I'll just stay home and help them in home works as far as I can. What I wanted to do when I regain my strength is that I want to learn how to cook for my family. I am a frustrated cook haha. I wanna learn to cook for my family. I know my mom is tired of doing everything for us. 

Anyway as of now, what's important is that I'm alive. I will fight I will definitely fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...