Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Well there are times that I feel so down because of my condition but come to think of it, I shouldn't feel down. I know that the Lord is here for me. That whatever happens He will help me in His own way. That even if we are having financial problems, I know that He's doing something so that we can survive, that anyhow we can still stand in this predicament. 

I know my life is boring. Even before my life is boring much more at present hehe. But I'm happy because I'm alive, imagine I survived 6 years of this disease and still praying to get well. I know that time will come. People say I'm strong, well I don't know. I'm frightened most of the time just hiding it. Can't show it to anyone especially to my mom since she's much afraid than me. I have to fight as well.

I'm also glad that friends are here supporting praying for me. They're helping me in their own little way. Whichever way or whatever way they have, its very helpful for me. I'm glad having them around. Though we're far apart still in our hearts I know that they're not forgetting me. How lucky I am of having them.

At this moment, can't go out, can't leave the house. Might get viruses or bacterias, infections outside though I'm wearing face mask. And it's so tiring to get out of the house though I'm using wheelchair. Much tiring for my dad who's pushing my wheelchair. There are times I wanna go out but avoiding it.

I just wish I can go out and just have fun but can't. Anyway, Right now, I'm glad with everything though I'm feeling these pains, I'm still glad because I'm alive.. I just wish these pains will lessen.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...