It's been a while since I last wrote here in my blog. Well actually I kinda stopped writing since I think nothing good happens in writing but I guess I'm wrong because through this I can express myself especially I am so moody because of my sickness, I guess this will be helpful for me to eliminate my stress. As of the moment I've been writing a diary so I guess this blog will serve as my public diary :). As of the moment Christmas is fast approaching. Apparently at this time we still have nothing to serve for Christmas. I even don't have medicines as of the moment. Being an Aplastic Anemia patient is so hard. A lot of pain I'm experiencing right now A lot of side effects I am having at the moment. My mouth have problems like gums are swollen and teeth are weakens. Can't walk well, can't walk in long distances. Muscle pains. Head aches.. A lot of side effects are into me right now. I guess because of my medications. I even have diabetes now and my creatinine level starts to ascend again. Hayst. Been injecting insulin now and taking so many medicines apparently at this moment we don't have money to buy medicines. That's the reason why I'm trying to ask people through social media for my appeal to help me with my expenses. I'm jobless because of my condition and my mother is the only one working as a government employee. She loaned a lot that needed to be paid until now and to be honest she only has a small amount to take home. Right now, my medicines are taking all that my mom has from her salary leaving us to have problems with our food and other expenses. It feels so frustrating that even if you know this, there's nothing you can do to help. There are times that I wanted to think, to do, to act, to help them but there's nothing I can do but just show my smile so that they wouldn't think that I'm thinking. I know they'll get mad if they knew I'm thinking much as it'll stress me out. But I guess I can't help it but to think. If only there is something I can do to help I will do.
If ever there are people reading this blog, I just hope that this will not only let you learn a bit about Aplastic Anemia but to pls donate also for my expense. Informations about donations are posted in this blog also :).. Your donation is really a big help.
Next time I will write my personal feelings. Things that happen to me in everyday life :) ... This will serve as my public diary aside to my personal journal hehe.
/Thanks everyone for reading this
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I haven't written anything for a while in this blog. I guess, my life is boring, and there's nothing to share during those times. I...
-
I've been in medication since 2008 and because of that my teeth are so affected now. I have swollen gums and it is so painful. Right now...
-
Today is my Lolo's birthday. As I can recall when we were kids he used to feed us bread with his favorite cheese Ques O and coffee. Ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment